Chappie Original Dog Food Review

Bayney 's review of Chappie Original Dog Food

“We have 2 dogs, one a jack russell cross & one lab...”

Written on: 22/01/2010 by Bayney (2 reviews written)

We have 2 dogs, one a jack russell cross & one lab retriever. The jack cross deveeloped hot spots & terrible problems with his skin last summer. After dozens of trips to the vets, & a bill of £450, i was at my wits end! We were advised to put him onto Burns complete, £43 for 15kg, which for the two dogs worked out very expensive. The jack cross' coat was falling out in handfuls & he was grumpy, lethargic & looked pig sick! he started to refuse the food too.

Talking to a friend one day about her dog, a jack russell, who eats meat & mixer, she suggested i put the jack cross back onto wet food.

I researched the market, & tried them both on chappie (wet) chicken & rice & mixer. They absolutely love it! his coat is lots better, less moulting, & no sore spots or itchy patches. he's back to his really perky self, & demands his food now instead of me trying to coax him to try it.

Im so pleased with the food, i cant begin to explain! id recommend it to anyone!!