MS Grand Preziosa Review

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Guest's review of MS Grand Preziosa

“Our PAckage was from Red Sea Cruise. We have just...”

Written on: 21/01/2010

Our PAckage was from Red Sea Cruise. We have just come back from our Nile Cruise, I can honestly say the boat, crew and value for money was second to none. I was amazed at the quality for all inclusive package. What I would say, if like me you like a cuppa as soon as you wake up, ask for a hot flask before you go to bed, you can then have that first morning tea. (we get up natuarlly early, too early for breakfast. What we would have appreciated was at the begining of the cruise, our guide to have given us rough price guides for things like taxis, as yes we were caught out and paid more than double. Make sure before you go out in a taxi you agree the price and on average from Aswan to the market was about 25 egypt pounds. I will end this review by saying if you have any doubts about this kind of trip, take the plunge, you wont regret it!!! Gary and Clare Brighton

• january 2010

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Huggett 1's Comment

Written on: 23/02/2010

I found this review very helpful because of the tip re the flask as we to are early risers and like a cuppa. Also re the taxi fare