Windows 7 Review

Guest's review of Windows 7

Windows 7

“I RECOMMEND HIGHLY,BEFORE YOU PURCHASE MAKE SURE YOU...”

Written on: 20/01/2010

I RECOMMEND HIGHLY,BEFORE YOU PURCHASE MAKE SURE YOU MACHINE CAN RUN WINDOWS 7 WITH THE WINDOWS 7 UPGRADE ADVISOR

You can imagine the difference it was to have Windows 7 on my laptop which originally came with Windows Vista:(,

I have Windows 7 running all through my house,including on a PC designed for Windows XP everything runs smoothly, and i like the device manager and Windows Snap the most,I use my laptop at college so using Windows 7 has really helped with my coursework, I also Recommend Downloading the Microsoft Office 2010 beta, as it compliments Windows 7,lastly lets get down to versions if all you want to do with Windows 7 is surf the internet then I recommend Getting Windows 7 Home Basic, If you want to do office work or are a company get windows 7 professional and if you want to use you computer as an all rounder than go and Get Windows 7 Home Premium.