Colonic Irrigation Review

Guest's review of Colonic Irrigation

Colonic Irrigation

“Because I was not so attentive when I read the...”

Written on: 18/01/2010

Because I was not so attentive when I read the Absolute Health website I didn't pay any attention to the fact that it is a family managed, home based business.

Upon arriving at the clinic my first impression was "Am I in the right place" as there is no sign "Absolute Health", just an intercom with a small logo.

But from the moment I stepped inside I realised I was in the right place.

Colonics is such a delicate subject that you wouldn't necessarily want to be recognised by friends or acquaintances while waiting for your treatments.

So, importantly, they have a very comfortable, luxurious waiting area and well organized private treatment room in a quiet, lovely, secluded estate with parking so you don't need to worry about being recognized. There is very little waiting time as they have the slots booked just right.

In addition the environment is really friendly and comfortable. If you arrive earlier, you can read Health magazines which have info about health foods you could use after the treatment.

Unexpected results from the treatment.

The biggest surprise for me for first time in years my eyes were clear & bright, not red as usual, even first thing the morning.

After the treatment I stopped using my eye drops for tired eyes, which I used for years. I have especially needed them for last 3 years, always sitting infront of a PC.

As long as I can remember , I have had a grey skin colour with no glow. After the treatment I like myself even without makeup. My skin looks healthier and with a nice glow on my cheeks.

As I used to smoke for more than 20 years, I have always had cough in the mornings and evenings, before sleep. That has nearly gone now.

Expected results.

I lost around 5 kg, not sure how much from Colonics though, as I have changed my diet and started training in a Gym.

My stomach has become flatter and I have no bloating.

My energy levels have risen very high and I don't feel my ass is so heavy that I need to put it on the armchair.

Instead, I'm jumping up the stairs, flying when walking.

I can concentrate more effectively on my studies and driving (read the road)

I hadn't even chance to say "Good bye" to my migraines, they just disappeared.

Conclusion

Absolute Health is offering the highest standards of Colon Hydrotherapy

Charlotte has an extensive knowledge of not just Colonic Irrigation. I mean a wider education - iridology, another examination.

The professional advice given to me was so important, and explained so patiently as I'm foreign and its not always so easy to understand.

Despite the distance from Phibsboro to Rathfarnham the whole thing was worth the effort.

I am now travelling there on a weekly basis for deep tissue massage which Charlotte is also very good at.

Above all, the cost of herbs were included in cost of the treatment. I believe this is not the same in other clinics, where you need to pay separate for the treatment and for the herbs.

Every person, who wants to improve the quality of life should start with Colonic Irrigation, and Absolute Health is the best choice.

Lolita

Dean Harris's Comment

Written on: 14/12/2012

Wow! What a brill review!