Chappie Original Dog Food Review

Guest's review of Chappie Original Dog Food

“My 2 year old miniature poodle has always had a...”

Written on: 16/01/2010

My 2 year old miniature poodle has always had a sensitive tummy and had always been a fussy eater. Since he was a 9 week old puppy we have had regular visits to the vet due to vomiting and diarrhoea. We have tried everything - all the high end foods, which were usually rejected with a snort and only ate when he was desperate. Having been particularly bad just before christmas and after lots of tests he has been diagnosed with chronic pancreatitis - the only options left to us were prescription food or Chappie. Chappie to us has been the best thing ever!! I got chicken & rice tins and dry - and when I put it down for me he ate the lot, with a gusto that I had never seen before. He is still not fully well but I am sure that he would not be as well as he is if it wasn't for Chappie. I have told all my friends and there dogs love it to - so I can do nothing else but recommend it to all!!!!

Bayney 's Comment

Written on: 25/01/2010

I found this review very helpful because..the explanation of why they had changed to this food was very informative