iCandy Cherry Review

Guest's review of iCandy Cherry

iCandy Cherry

“I bought an icandy cherry last summer including the...”

Written on: 13/01/2010

I bought an icandy cherry last summer including the carrycot & the maxi cosi car seat & car adapters so that I could use it as a travel system. I did a lot of research before I bought it and because I'm quite small, I wanted a travel system which was lightweight and easy to lift in and out of the car. The main plus points of the icandy cherry are: its very lightweight, easy to steer, easy to fold & doesn't take up much room in the car. Its also great as a travel system - I use it with the car seat all the time.

Personally, I don't think its worth buying the carrycot. I thought I'd use it a lot as I was in favour of my baby lying flat, but I found she didn't like it as she wanted to be able to look around when she was awake and consequently I've hardly used it. She's now outgrown the carrycot at only 4 months (and she was a smaller than average baby) so I'm going to have to use the car seat for the next two months anyway until she can move into the seat unit, which isn't ideal.

The other main negative is it isn't great over rough ground or even grass (and definitely not snow!). I knew this when I bought it, but I now wish I'd bought a more robust 3 wheeler which gives a smoother ride over grass and rougher terrain.

• Travel Systems