Chums www.chums.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Chums www.chums.co.uk

“I don't know how to put the rating as 0.5 but I would...”

Written on: 13/01/2010

I don't know how to put the rating as 0.5 but I would put it at even less than that.

I placed an order on 17th Dec, recieved an email comfirming my order and stating the items were in stock and would be recieved in the next 7 to 10 days. The money was taken from my account on 18th Dec.

6th Jan - Phoned the company to ask where my order was. I couldn't get through. When i called the automatic system stated the call would be answered within 3 min, and being charged at 10p per min. After 10 min, I was still waiting and then another automatica message told me the message box I was trying to reach was full and if I wanted to speak to some one to carry on holding. So I did and after a further 5min the call went dead and I had to start all over again. Luckily I was calling from work and it was not my expense but this happened a further 3 times.

13th Jan - tried to call again. This time I called early in the morning with the hope of getting through and I did. The gentleman I spoke to was very polite and after taking my details told me my items had been waiting to come into stock and they had been dispatched yesterday. Personally I don't believe him, but I would be happy to be proved wrong. My account for them online, shows the order is still marked as 'in progress' and not 'dispatched'. I didn't even get an apology for the delay.

I asked what to do if they don't arrive in the next 10 days and I've been told to call them back.

Lets wait and see!