Miele S5261 Cat & Dog Review

• Style

• Service & Support

Dogmad's review of Miele S5261 Cat and Dog

Miele S5261 Cat and Dog

“We bought this as a replacement for a Dyson Allfloors,...”

Written on: 12/01/2010 by Dogmad (31 reviews written)

We bought this as a replacement for a Dyson Allfloors, the second Dyson of the same model we owned, the Dyson as time went by lost suction despite taking it apart every week and washing its parts.

The Miele was a revelation the first time we used it, very quiet and very powerful, we have three springers that shed a lot of hair, in no time the carpets were hair free for the first time in years, in the past we've had to resort to getting down on our hands and knees with a rubber glove to get most of the hair up, the Miele did it with the minimum of effort.

The bags are relatively expensive, but balanced with a lot less time to do the job I think the trade off is a worth it, I've been pulling out the the loose dog hair through the hole in the bag to make them last a little longer, there appears to be no detrimental effect, and because the filters to the machine can be changed frequently I wouldn't think any damage would be done any way.

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Boatingannie's Response to Dogmad's Review

Written on: 02/11/2010

I found this review very helpful because...I am looking to buy a new vacuum cleaner that will pick up the little bits out of the carpet and it sounds as though this might do the trick.