Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking Review

Guest's review of Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking

Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking

“Reading Allen Carr's Easyway is without doubt one of...”

Written on: 12/01/2010

Reading Allen Carr's Easyway is without doubt one of the best thing that's ever happened to me. It was recommended to me by a friend who also stopped smoking by reading it. I smoked for 10 years and tried patches, gum, inhilator and cold turkey all with no success. I read Easyway 3 and a half years ago and haven't smoked or wanted to since! Simple! I still had my moments after stopping so also read the second volume of the book for an added boost. I cannot recommend it highly enough. Allen Carr is a total legend.

• Paperback