Apple iPhone 3GS Review

• Reception

• Style

islabucasgrande's review of Apple iPhone 3GS

Apple iPhone 3GS

“I had this phone as a gift on my graduation day. I was...”

Written on: 10/01/2010 by islabucasgrande (1 review written)

I had this phone as a gift on my graduation day. I was hobbled at first in view of my being not so tech savvy but was amazed to see how it teaches me to appreciate the internet world. I can even surf while answering a call and that eventually made me fall into the realm of fantasy.

Now, I am being introduced to the limitless possibilities of knowing the world around me. Thanks to this phone, it has pulled me out from reality box where i previously have been put in.

Learning from this phone everyday is fantastic because I feel that every time I learn one of its diverse features, I become someone new. I guess, everybody must have one!

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib