Cathy Jean Shoes Review

Guest's review of Cathy Jean Shoes

Cathy Jean Shoes

“I wish I would have found about all this negative...”

Written on: 08/01/2010

I wish I would have found about all this negative complaints before I decided to go ahead and order online from this company. Ordered a pair of slouch boots from them, got them just fine but the size was a bit small decided to send it back, big mistake!!! After three weeks of not hearing from them or receiving anything I decided to give them a call which by the way on their website they don't list an email or number where to contact them, so I had to google the number, anyways I called them and asked them about the status of my order, this very unprofessional almost teenager voiced person says to me right away "Oh no, I haven't received this order and like I'm the one that gets all the returns and I have not received yours, it probably got lost or something" Since I did not insured or got a track number when I mailed the shoes there's pretty much nothing I can do. So there goes $114 down the drain. Very disappointed by their customer service. Will never order from them again and I especially recommend not ordering online from them.