Wheelies www.wheelies.co.uk Review

astratow's review of Wheelies www.wheelies.co.uk

“My company joined cycle to work scheme with them. I...”

Written on: 06/01/2010 by astratow (7 reviews written)

My company joined cycle to work scheme with them. I thought - great. I ordered carefuly selected GT GTR type CX bike offered for 799...They phoned me up and said they haven't got it in stock, offered me other one or waiting 2 months. After 2 weeks they phoned me up again saying I have to wait another month or change an order. Same situation happened to my working collegue... We are waiting... And we are not happy with this.

• 799

• Still waiting

Astratow's Response to astratow's Review

Written on: 03/04/2010

Bike arrived in the beginning of February, with front gear not working. Month later I have noticed broken links on the chain, which is quite unusual. I had chain sent to me on warranty, but it is quite frustrating to wait so long, pay so much money and having this...