Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking Review

Guest's review of Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking

Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking

“The book "Easyway to Stop Smoking" stopped me smoking-...”

Written on: 06/01/2010

The book "Easyway to Stop Smoking" stopped me smoking- there is no doubt. I have several friends who had used it and suggested I should try it but I never quite believed it until I read it(which was actually 12 months or more after I bought it). The book was very easy to read; although I realised I was being told things I already knew, I didn't feel it was trying to make me feel stupid for smoking when I knew how bad it was for me. There was plenty of humour in the way it was written to get me hooked on the book and as I read it I felt the urge to smoke drift away. I started to wish all smokers would read it; so I gave it away, to my son and he's stopped. Now, two and a half years on, my daughter has read the easyway to control alcohol and hasn't had a drink for 3 months.

I hope the medical profession gets on board soon. The thing I wish is that I'd read it when I first heard about it.

Thank you Allen Carr.