Bici Motorcycles www.bici.co.uk Review

• Quality of design/construction?

Guest's review of Bici Motorcycles www.bici.co.uk

“I found this company online when looking for Christmas...”

Written on: 05/01/2010

I found this company online when looking for Christmas presents for my sons. The Website looks authentic and I ordered two Jackets and two pairs of gloves for them. The website claims that the goods would be dispatched the next day and the money would not be charged to my credit card until dispatched. Well the total cost of over £400 was deducted immediatly and then after about three days I tried to ring the numbers on the website and kept getting through to a answering machine. I sent e-mails which did not get a reply. A day later the phone was finally answered and I was told that he did not have stock of the jackets I ordered and would I accept two different ones. I accepted this and then waited again. Two weeks later I again tried over and over again to contact this guy and he gave me a tracking number with a courier company. Unfortunalty for him I deal with this company on a daily basis for business and they informed me that this parcel was never collected from him. The tracking number did not exist on thier system. Back to trying to contact him again. I opened a claim with the credit card company as well. Once he realised I had opened a claim he then sent me the two jackets but only one pair of gloves. Needless to say. This guy has no shop he only has a website. When you pay him he takes your money and tries to purchase the items elsewhere, when or if he can get them , he then sends them to you. I had to get the credit card company to get the £50 back for one pair of gloves so that I could buy my son a pair from a proper shop. I would advise anyone who sees his site to steer far away. This kind of person gives online shopping a really bad name.

• Quality of design/construction?