Apple iPhone 3GS Review

• Reception

• Style

soupyjnr's review of Apple iPhone 3GS

Apple iPhone 3GS

“I thought long and hard about getting this phone. With...”

Written on: 04/01/2010 by soupyjnr (6 reviews written)

I thought long and hard about getting this phone. With it being a complete touch screen interface and having one button, I wondered if that would annoy me. Also, my previous phone was the Sony Ericsson K800i, which had a 3.2MP camera which had a flash etc so that was a bit of a worry as well. However I can honestly say its the best phone I have ever owned and I cant see myself owning another phone except future iPhones. The interface itself is extremely easy to use, and the things you can do on it is just endless. From setting up Wi-fi to sending a text, everything is so simple. If there was just one bad thing I had to say, it is there is no flash on the camera, but all the other things make up for this in a large way. Yes, its a little on the expensive side - but I can assure you its worth every penny, and this phone, in my opinion, is for everybody. 10/10