Weihrauch HW95 Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

Guest's review of Weihrauch HW95

“i only just recently purchased my Weihrauch HW95, bein...”

Written on: 30/12/2009

i only just recently purchased my Weihrauch HW95, bein as it was goin to be my first rifle and i heard good things about Weihrauch i thought i might aswell get this rifle. now i have the gun i realise what i have been told is rong they underated this rifle. With its smoth cocking action its a that all the family could use and have no problem with. DEFINATLY worth the buy

• Accuracy

• Handling

Barrap10's Comment

Written on: 26/04/2011

I found this review helpful because...it helped me to make up my mind to buy one,it is my main hunting gun up to 35yds it kills every thing i hit right.it`s hw95k .177 it came fitted with a good silencer but a bit to long for the car.ifitted a 4 inch dumpy silencer and a 3x9x50 i/r sight using air arms diabolo field 4.5gr it`s an excellent killing machine.i have`nt had a better springer in 50 years shooting. i`m 60 years young and have shot every thing from catapult up to 303 lee enfield so feel qualified to say for the price (£350 with sight)its a belter.