Yamaha Stagepas 300 Review

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

Guest's review of Yamaha Stagepas 300

Yamaha Stagepas 300

“I have had my Stagepas 300 for 12 months. And I dont...”

Written on: 26/12/2009

I have had my Stagepas 300 for 12 months. And I dont know how I did without it. I am the keyboard guy in a 10 piece soul, disco and motown band and I use it for my stage monitoring. Previous I had a Peavey KBA150. I can now play in stereo which makes my sound brilliant, both on stage and front of house through the main PA. I use a Yamaha S80 as my main and a Roland G7 and my top keyboard. I was worried about the small size speakers before I bought it but I get a lovely rich sound including plenty of bass. I get plenty of on-stage volume despite being in a 10 piece! I use the speakers in wedge format, sitting on some makeshift stands to give it some physical lift and keep the speakers close in to me.

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

• Advanced

Reviewer's Musical Standard

Razzbox's Comment

Written on: 23/02/2010

I'm currently running a Yamaha Stage Piano & Korg Triton through a Roland KC amp. Good sound quality & always loud enough but really need to be in stereo. After reading your review I'm very tempted to go & buy the Stagepas. Are the stereo inputs on the mixer jack or XLR?