Ryanair - www.ryanair.com Review

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Ryanair - www.ryanair.com

“My brother and I fly to Liverpool via Ryaniar. I was...”

Written on: 24/12/2009

My brother and I fly to Liverpool via Ryaniar. I was so impressed! The airplane is really nice for as cheap as the tickets cost. The flight left on time both coming and coming back. The staff was very friendly. If you just follow their guidelines of only one carry-on, you shouldn't have a problem.

I was really surprised becasue I read a couple of bad reviews. But I have to say that it was one of the most pleasant flight experiences I ever had.(I travel A lot) Recommended.

• November 28

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of food

Britainboy's Comment

Written on: 10/01/2010

I totally agree with you on this. I don't see how anybody can fault Ryanair, they're excellent in many ways. I don't know how they get so many bad reviews. I guess alot of people just like complaining!

Poll 88's Comment

Written on: 23/02/2010

I found this review very helpful because... we are flying with them soon and tbh was a bit worried but at the end of the day you get what you pay for and a lot of people expect to pay peanuts and get a lot more than their moneys worth, take it for it is a cheap flight to your destination.