Interflora www.interflora.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Interflora www.interflora.co.uk

“This is the first time I've used Interflora. I'm very...”

Written on: 23/12/2009

This is the first time I've used Interflora. I'm very pleased with how punctual the delivery was - arrived on the day I requested. However, part of my order was missing which I found really disappointing. I ordered a Christmas Poinsettia plant with a bottle of red wine included for my boyfriend as an early Christmas present, and it arrived without the red wine. I've emailed them to complain and not sure what they will do to rectify the problem. But it really is a shame that the delivery I envisaged - i.e. my boyfriend being presented with not only a lovely Christmas plant but ah! a bottle of wine too! is not the reality. The plant is wonderful, but when one orders a plant and wine set, one expects the wine to come too. Very disappointed, and from some of the other reviews on here I can see this sort of thing is not a one-off occurrence.

• Christmas Poinsettia and Red Wine