Stiefel Driclor Review

Guest's review of Stiefel Driclor

Stiefel Driclor

“I'm a 26 year old guy from Manila Philippines and I...”

Written on: 21/12/2009

I'm a 26 year old guy from Manila Philippines and I read about Driclor in a beauty magazine, I 've aLways haD problems with excessive underarm sweating, but didnt know what to do about it, since botox injections are far too expensive, so I decided to buy Driclor in a local drugstore 2 nights ago, okay,, honestly I was kinda taken aback by the price, but I bought it anyway, Due to improper handling on my part, the product somehow leaked, and got a bit messy, good thing the liquid didn't make its way out of the container box,LOL, anyway, so i tried the product on both of my armpits before I dozed off,, oh man, DRICLOR might as well end up in the Guinness Book of World records for the product causing the most terrible itching ,LOL, cant sleep because of the bloody itch, this is my second night of using the product, I went shopping 8 hours earlier and since I live in a tropical country , the weather is usually humid and warm, and I had to commute going to the mall, so you can't avoid being all sweaty, since there were no available pedicabs I had to walk more than 5 blocks to get to the passenger jeep terminal:( I was surprised my armpits weren't dripping wet anymore, but I hope there's a better product out there which is as effective as Driclor BUT does not cause terrible itch to the applied part of your body,LOL. To make the long story short, DRICLOR is a very effective product but it might cause insomnia cause you cant sleep because of the itch ,LOL, hope this review helps.