Moonpig, www.moonpig.com Review

Guest's review of Moonpig, www.moonpig.com

“Despite the low grades above, it is potentially...”

Written on: 19/12/2009

Despite the low grades above, it is potentially fantastic. I agree with some of the comments. The website design is dire. Email sent to them. Noreply at all:

Really difficult to see how to send 4 small cards to different people, and no obvious guide.

Unrealistic pricing - ordered 4 for £6, but when I paid it came to £7.33, I think. I know that postage can't be considered until ordering, but surely VAT should be added to the 'basic' price.

Every card has 'United Kingdom' at the end. I realise that this is a Guernsey thing, but couldn't they be taken out and posted on the mainland. It just looks so 'official', not like a casual card at all.

Awkward website. As well as the above, if I go to contact, only an email address is given, after wading through FAQS. First one written three days ago, and no reply so far, despite a follow-up email. Today, found a phone number. After hanging on for ten minutes, just gave up.

. Spelling mistakes, below.

Change YOU personal details and preferences

Name, ADDRESSS, list and data management

I have just bought £15 of cards, though, completely personalised. It COULD be SOO GOOD. At the moment the w4eb design is just amateur.

Andrew