Scaramanga - www.scaramangadirect.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Scaramanga - www.scaramangadirect.co.uk

“I have been looking for a big leather bag just like...”

Written on: 19/12/2009

I have been looking for a big leather bag just like this for so long. It's fantastic. I love the space and handy pockets. It'll be ideal for my uni books, laptop and as an occasional overnight bag. I thought it might be too big, but I just shortened the strap and wear it higher up. I love the thick buckled shoulder strap and the vintage leather finish. Scaramanga seem to be the only ones selling anything like this. Great service too. The bag arrived three days after ordering it.

The only minus poinr for Scaramanga was the wait to be able to order the bag. They were meant to bre available in earlier in December. They were only available to buy on Wednesday 16th December.But to their credit they updated my regularly with e-mails and replied to my questions promptly.

Their website is super easy to get around, with clear descriptions, lots of photos, dimensions and comments from other customers.

I know it's unlikely, but I hope word about Scaramanga does not spread too far as I want to be one of the few people with a Scaramanga Overlander bag!! Amy

• Overlander Leather Travel Bag, £95