Gameseek - www.gameseek.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Gameseek - www.gameseek.co.uk

“Had been looking for this everywhere as my son gave me...”

Written on: 18/12/2009

Had been looking for this everywhere as my son gave me his Xmas list late this year (how strange!). The team at Gameseek, especially Karl, were really really helpful and put up with my copious emails with great aplomb and patience. There was one in stock but I still wasn't sure - Karl confirmed that yes, there was one in stock and it was being despatched to me as he mailed me. Because of the snow I guess it has been a little delayed but I am expecting it before Xmas. The service and customer response has been fantastic - not my normal internet buying experience. I can thoroughly recommend that you get stuff from Gameseek. I also got a lovely reply from Karl. Great stuff and really impressed and they've saved my Xmas as it was the only thing my son really wanted. I had searched every electronics site and actually had a back-up for a company in Germany I was that desperate. Gameseek came through for me and I thank them deeply for that! Well Done Karl and Gameseek!!!!!

• xbox 360 racing wheel

• Still waiting

Visit gameseek.co.uk

Rumgee's Comment

Written on: 23/03/2010

I found this review not helpful because... I am suspicious.
<br/>I find the negative reviews more convincing.
<br/>The positive reviews are mostly too good to be true - some are positively gushing.
<br/>I am not going to risk it.

gameseek.co.uk