Support Logistics Review

Guest's review of Support Logistics

“I took my lessons from Support Logistics training in...”

Written on: 13/12/2009

I took my lessons from Support Logistics training in Manchester about two weeks ago now with a guy who knows his stuff and drums it into you to the point you can hear what he is saying to you when your on your test although he is not there. I took my test from Liverpool test centre which is based near a very busy tip so there are lots of wagons shooting around the lanes near the test centre whilst you are on your test. This is not an easy thing to pass but although you only end up with 8-9 hours driving due to sharing with another trainee this course is achievable if you do your part and listen and take everything on board that the instructor tells you. He took us on all of the test routes and luckily my test was on most of the roads that i had already been on, on my lessons. Overall very short amount of time to take everything in I passed first time it is do able if you do your bit as mentioned above. A big thanks to John for getting me through the test and giving me some great training. Thanks a lot.