Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses Review

Lollie pop's review of Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses

“I am amazed at the service you get in the caroline...”

Written on: 13/12/2009 by Lollie pop (2 reviews written)

I am amazed at the service you get in the caroline castigliano store in knightbridge, i had been all over london looking for the perfect wedding dress and finally i found it. The dress was out of this world! it is in the 2010 collection that had just arived that day. All the staff were really enthusiastic and fun, they let me try on masses of dresses and in all honesty i loved everyone!But through their clever guidence i made a decision and i couldn't be happier. I recomend that every girl that wants the perfect wedding dress goes to caroline castigliano knightsbridge.

Natasha Goodhead's Response to Lollie pop's Review

Written on: 18/02/2010

I am really in two minds about purchasing from CC having read such awful reviews so it was refreshing to read yours but I was wondering how you knew it was from the 2010 collection. I was shocked to find the one I loved had been part of the collections of the previous three collections.