Ludlow Thompson Estate Agents Review

pkservice's review of Ludlow Thompson Estate Agents

“We went through many agencies and have seen many...”

Written on: 12/12/2009 by pkservice (2 reviews written)

We went through many agencies and have seen many properties. Only Ludlowthompson had properties according to description. Also the service was the most professional from all of them. Our agent (Alex) found the best place for our needs, he was very helpfull, had explained all the "small prints" so we were able to rent this place from this agency with confidence. Overall - 5 stars.

• Rent Property

Used to

• Acton

Location

Belldm's Response to pkservice's Review

Written on: 16/12/2009

I found this review very helpful because I am looking at using ludlowthompson and I it's important for me to choose an agent who is helpful.

Abrarogers's Response to pkservice's Review

Written on: 20/04/2012

Just be careful of these people! Worth reading reviews on this and other sites, some people (including me) have had awful experiences with them. I own a small flat they were letting out so I'm on the other side of it, and they are money-grubbers of the worst kind.