Britney Spears Curious For Women Review

• Strength of Scent

Guest's review of Britney Spears Curious For Women

Britney Spears Curious For Women

“I bought this perfume about few month ago at first it...”

Written on: 11/12/2009

I bought this perfume about few month ago at first it was fine but then all the sudden I have no idea what happened to it. All on its own it became discolored it turned really yellow and the smell while it was still in the bottle turned so yukky like it expired or just went bad and it also became clumpy, I'v never seen a perfume bottle do this before ever that was disgustingand i'v only had it few month ,so I just threw it in the trash the bottle was still more than half full and it was a big waste og my money I don't recommend this product to anyone and I have no problem with Britney her self but she needs to check on what's wrong with this perfume and the people that are making it.

• Under an hour

• Occasionally

Regularity of Use

Guest's Comment

Written on: 21/12/2011

theres nothing wrong with the perfume. it might of over heated or you left it in the sun there for making it smell and look ""off"". perfumes cant go off just when they over heat or are left in the sun for too long the chemicals start reacting to each other therfore changing the appearance or the smell. its a nice perfume when it hasnt gone off and its cheap.