Forbidden Planet - www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Forbidden Planet - www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk

“Firstly cluttered website - but that is nothing to...”

Written on: 09/12/2009

Firstly cluttered website - but that is nothing to what follows....

Placed on order with them for 6 separate items - Star Wars Lego and Star Wars galactic Heroes - assuming they were in stock as none were marked to the contrary. Email 1 day later to say only one item in stock. Spoke on phone to try and understand situation - very short and no customer service focus:

1) Was told should have read my confirmation email that has in small print that no stock guarantee and have to RING for stock confirmation. There website is not live and therefore they have no stock indications

2) Was told I should be grateful that they had emailed me - they were not doing that for everyone that they had items not in stock - just because I was short of so many items and had put on a request about not including price as it was for a gift did they email me - clearly implied not common practice

3)Didn't thnk they were particularly pleasant on the phone - obviously my personal opinion - but 1 & 2 are stated facts by them - in my view they think nothing of delivering a part order just before Xmas and leaving you to pick up the pieces - without comms. In hindsight should have read the reviews - in my view how can they continue trading?

• Various lego and star wars gifts for child - &poun