Lapland UK (Kent) Review

Sargent1's review of Lapland UK (Kent)

“Lapland UK. ”

Written on: 07/12/2009 by Sargent1 (1 review written)

Lapland UK.

We visited yesterday and had a lovely full 4.5 hours out which I thought was pretty good value for the amount we paid which was half the normal price as we bought the 2 for 1 tickets. It was very well run by enthusuastic, friendly staff and I liked the fact that everything ran to a very strict timetable so there was no hanging around between each experience. My 4 and 5 year olds loved it and believed they really had seen father christmas. I was impressed that most of the day was spent inside or under covered outside area's so the little ones didn't get cold or wet at all apart from when they fell down on the ice skating rink which didn't matter as they were having such great fun pushing great big penguins around!! My only niggle is that they charged for the photo, maybe this should have been given to an adult for a present by santa as only one adult per party recieved a gift. All in all I would recommend this to anyone just as long as they keep the prices down to these more affordable levels.

Buckinghamacademy's Response to Sargent1's Review

Written on: 25/10/2010

I found this review very helpful because.General scoring is either 5 stars and ecstacy or one and anger. If you are snesible then you take god an bad as a fact of life so I'm interested in the middle ground. I agree the cost for adults is too high and gifts photos food and the like should be reasonable. Also we haven't yet booked as we are annoyed at the "hidden" booking fees even when trying to pay by debit card. You pay a fee for every ticket despite the fact it's a single transaction. Then there's another £2 overall at the end.
<br/>By the way we had the same bad weather problem at the Hop Farm last year so we wanted to feel a different experience. frankly I'm still not totally sold. It's a lot of money for 2kids, 2 parents and 2 Nanies