African Safari Club, Royal Star Review

• Food - quality & variety

• Entertainment on board

Guest's review of African Safari Club, Royal Star

“I CANNOT SAY, HOW MUCH I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THIS...”

Written on: 05/12/2009

I CANNOT SAY, HOW MUCH I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED THIS CRUISE.OK I WAS SEA SICK A FEW TIMES, BUT MORENO THE DECK STEWARD, JUST KNEW TO LEAVE ON THE SUN LOUNGERS EVEN IF RAINING.FOOD WAS EXCEPTIONAL...THE MAITRE D,S WERE WONDERFUL. WE WENT OFF SHIP WITH A LOT OOF THE CREW. AND HAD A FAB TIMEIT WAS LIKE ONE TO ONE ON BOARD.THE PEOPLE WE SAT WITH AT A TABLE OF EIGHT WERE AMAZING,RANGING FROM DENTISTS TO COMPUTER EXPERTS,BUT THEY WELCOMED US ALL OF THEM. I PERSONNALLY HAVE NLY EVER BEEN ON THIS CRUISE, BUT COULD NEVER GO ON ONE OF THE LARGER ONES, BECAUSE I THINK WE WERE SPOILED, PLUS I DONT LIKE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE IN ONE PLACE..IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.WE DID NOT DO ALL THE ITINERIES WITH THE SHIP.. WE DID OUR OWN,HIRED A CAR FOR 2 DAYS IN MAHE,GOT BUS IN MAURITUIS AND HIRED A BOAT AND DRIVER WENT SNORKELLING,IN REUNION GOT A HOTEL POOL ALL TO OURSELVES.MADAGASCAR WE GOT A TAXI WITH OTHER COUPLE OFF BOARD, HAD WONDERFUL DAY ON BEACH.WELL I COULD GO ON AND ON.. YES BUT THE HOTEL IN WATAMU WAS VERY BASIC, BECAUSE THEY HAD OVER BOOKED IN FLAMINGO. I WAS GONG TO COMPLAIN,BUT HEY EVERYTHINGS DIFFERENT STORY WHEN YOU COME HOME. AND MY FOURTH TIME TO KENYA I LOVE IT..SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY.ALSO WOULD JUST LIKE TO ADD,WE WERE UNDER THE GANG PLANK, A BIT NOISY,ASKED FOR A MOVE.SHOWN THE ROOM.WE AGREED TO MOVE WHEN WE RETURNED FROM EXCURSION..OUR CABIN BOY HAD MOVED EVERYTHING FOR US.. AND IN SAME ARRANGEMENT.FANTASTIC HAT IS ALL MYSELF AND MY HUSBAND CAN SAY.

• nov 04