Cano's Pizzeria, Dungannon, Tyrone Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Cano's Pizzeria, Dungannon, Tyrone

“I read the other reviews on this site. I eat in Cano's...”

Written on: 04/12/2009

I read the other reviews on this site. I eat in Cano's at least two or three times a month and have been doing so for many years. I have never had a bad meal.I have never had reason to complain. I can go with my girlfriend and child and we can have a starter,pizza, dessert and soft drinks each and it would not come to more than £30. I have tried Pizza in many towns and nobody can make it quite as nice as Cano's. The atmosphere is good in the restaurant and it is very child friendly. The staff are very polite. The only thing I could fault Cano's on is that they do not serve fresh cut chips.I have recommended Cano's to all my friends who all agree that it is great food at very competitive prices. I think the fact that it is always busy at the weekend is testament to their success. If the food was not good would people be eating there???

• Italian

Food Type

• Under £5

Average cost per head

• Several times a month

How often do you eat here?

• Family-oriented

Atmosphere

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Macdougle88's Comment

Written on: 25/02/2012

Hi, If you like burnt pizza this place is for you. Id rater pay 60 quid and get a decent meal!