Lapland UK (Kent) Review

Guest's review of Lapland UK (Kent)

“I have a 4 year old little girl, who we took to...”

Written on: 02/12/2009

I have a 4 year old little girl, who we took to Lapland UK on the 22nd November! From the very start (the invite from Father Christmas) I loved it, it was so well done, and my little girl couldn't wait to go! We got there at 3 so it was beginning to get dark, we entered Lapland being welcomed by and Elf, and walking into an indoors woodland, with fairy lights! Magical from the word go! the elves were all brilliant with the children! Food was lovely (a small portion but fills you up) ice skating, huski dog walking around, the post office and finally the Father Christmas visit, he knew all about my little girl (friends, pets names, what she wanted for christmas and hobbies) we were not rushed, we filmed and took pictures, so did not need to buy the pictures taken by the elf, which I thought was great as most places make their money with these! we were the for 5 hours and could have been there longer, at first I thought it was an expensive day out, but after I thought it was well worth the money and I will be going back next year!!! I can't wait! Fantastic!