Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses Review

Guest's review of Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses

“Had a viewing at the store in Guildford and it was...”

Written on: 28/11/2009

Had a viewing at the store in Guildford and it was awful. Lady went on about what vision I had for my wedding, what 3 words describe my wedding and how its all about the dress and that guests will notice if it is the best quality lace/silk and that other shops quality does not compare. Also kept saying not to listen to my mum and bridesmaids as its all to do with how I feel in the dress. She said I would have to order in the next week or else they would never make it in time as they had so many other orders (my wedding is 10 months away) As I was leaving she was so pushy about booking another appointment even though there was only 1 dress that was a possibility for me and I felt that there were better dresses for me in other shops. Dresses are gorgeous but like any shop, you may find the one or you maynot. I found the one in lovely shop down the road with much better sales technique!

Maggiecraig's Comment

Written on: 15/02/2010

I found this review not helpful because... the sales assistant sounded very helpfull to me this did not sound like bad service she sounded informative and factual.