123 Ranking www.123ranking.co.uk Review

nevercross's review of 123 Ranking www.123ranking.co.uk

“I had been with an SEO company called 123 ranking...”

Written on: 26/11/2009 by nevercross (1 review written)

I had been with an SEO company called 123 ranking based in the Midlands UK and when i left recently to take my services to someone else as i was unhappy with the service, all on good terms, so i thought, they logged into my main site and deleted all the keywords and meta tags over a period of 2 days. This i noticed straight away and have since barred them from changing anything else. Not something an SEO company should do no matter what. Very very unhappy is not the word. Avoid at all costs.

123Ranking's Response to nevercross's Review

Written on: 13/06/2014

We are sorry you thought the service we offered was not up to scratch. We of course take this very seriously, we strive to ensure that we offer only the best customer service, so when this doesn't happen it is something we investigate thoroughly.

The issues that you mentioned here however, are quite clearly covered in our terms and conditions under sections 3 & 3.1: Termination and suspension of agreement.

We are sorry you had a negative experience with us, we have been trading for over 15 years and we work with many satisfied customers, helping them achieve their targets and goals and it is always a shame when someone tells us they were not 100% satisfied with our service and we take any negative feedback very seriously.