Mumbai Restaurant Wakefield Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Mumbai Restaurant Wakefield

“Being from Wakefield, I eat here all the time. I love...”

Written on: 25/11/2009

Being from Wakefield, I eat here all the time. I love authentic Indian food and have been to pretty much all of Wakefields restaurants.

I have to say that I have never had a bad experience at Mumbai as neither have many of my friends that are regular customers.

GREAT FOOD, GREAT SERVICE and GREAT PLACE...some of these other reviews on here look VERY susspiciouse! lol I think some of the competition may have been a bit busy...

• Indian

Food Type

• Under £5

Average cost per head

• Several times a month

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all

Atmosphere

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Woodie09's Comment

Written on: 27/11/2009

I think your spelling is actually more suspicious,. Well, that and the fact that you are an anonymous "reviewer" and don't mention a single negative point in the piece but do suggest other negative reviewers are working for competing restaurants, despite the fact that other reviewers do actually have a few good things to say about the Mumbai (though mostly pertaining to the decor which does indicate a case of style over substance). While you say that the competition has been busy, it would seem that Mumbai isn't if their management have time to try and offset a large number of deservedly poor reviews on a website. And why might Mumbai not be busy? Could it be as a result of poor service and mediocre food not encouraging return trade?