Specialized Concept Store (London - Ruislip) Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

cmburns's review of Specialized Concept Store (London - Ruislip)

“Recently purchased a Specialized road bike from the...”

Written on: 25/11/2009 by cmburns (2 reviews written)

Recently purchased a Specialized road bike from the store. Store itself is nice enough. Prices are fixed at RRP which is pretty standard across similar bike shops.

However where the store really falls down is it's staff. All very rude an patronising. I have spoken to 4 different staff members on various visits and found each to be extremely rude. I spoke with the store manager on my last visit who was the worst of the lot.

All I was trying to do was get a problem with my bike fixed. Staff would not listen to what I had to say, fobbed me off with obvious sales talk and became very argumentative and rude when I stood my ground.

Considering I had just spent £600 in their store, I didn't expect to be called ridiculous for wanting my bike to be set-up properly.

I would strongly recommend that people look elsewhere. You can get the same equipment for the same price (or cheaper in sales) elsewhere with a far far better service and without being belittled and bullied.

• Road bike - £600