Gamo Shadow 1000 Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

acese's review of Gamo Shadow 1000

“I have had air rifles of all kinds. This one is...”

Written on: 24/11/2009 by acese (2 reviews written)

I have had air rifles of all kinds. This one is lousy!! It has the worst trigger of anything I have ever shot, and the way that it vibrates, and the ridiculous noise that it makes when fired, make it unacceptable. I cannot consistantly group 2" @ 75 feet, I hold 1/2" with my Crossman. Will sell w/ scope for cheap.

• Accuracy

• Handling

Michaela05's Response to acese's Review

Written on: 25/03/2010

I found this review not helpful because...I honestly do not agree with acese's review, I have also owned many air rifles and other real rifles. From .22 mag, all the way up to a .50 BMG. Have hunted squirrel to elk and moose etc. And all of the smaller game i've hunted has been with my Gamo Shadow 1000. I have not had 1 problem, with accuracy,or handling although its true about a little creep and the noise maybe after very extensive use. But all&all this gun for the price one shouldn't complaine. Thanks MH from brockton ma.