Sebo x4 Review

• Style

• Service & Support

mrsmarycruse's review of Sebo x4

Sebo x4

“Fantastic vacuum cleaner which I can't recommend...”

Written on: 22/11/2009 by mrsmarycruse (2 reviews written)

Fantastic vacuum cleaner which I can't recommend highly enough. The suction is very powerful, and it picks up all pet hairs on first pass.

I considered the new Miele upright ( a Which Best Buy) prior to buying this, and went to the Miele dealers to try it. It weighed a ton, and just pushing it about was exhausting so I went for the Sebo instead. I am so glad I did! It is very light, but the build quality is excellent and I like the minimalist design. Replacing the bag is easy, the whole thing comes apart in case of blockages, and the filter seems very efficient with no ambient dust in the room after cleaning, and no vacuum smell. My only complaint is that that the machine tends to fall over when the on board hose is used - not a huge problem but worth a mention. This is a minor cavil, however, and with a five year guarantee and an online price of about £240, I think that the Sebo x4 Pet represents very good value for money.

• 1 - 6 months