Sun Bingo - www.sunbingo.co.uk Review

• Content

missopinion's review of Sun Bingo - www.sunbingo.co.uk

“I would not recommend this site to anyone. online...”

Written on: 21/11/2009 by missopinion (4 reviews written)

I would not recommend this site to anyone. online circus I call it. I have been with them for years now before the site got revamped. I have won £3 on a game called Snap on the site (that's alot isnt it lol).On the site the same people win all the time, you dont get to choose your own tickets, you dont have a chance. The inventors of sun bingo should put themselves in the headlines for wasting everyones time and money.I am with other bingo sites and have had success with them but never with Sun. I use the site to play free bingo games that they offer with a code to members( you still dont have a chance in the free games).I will never ever throw my money away on that site again.

Giveitago's Response to missopinion's Review

Written on: 26/09/2010

I found this review very helpful because...have tried this site and they should be shot somrthing funny going on cant be the same winners all the time no matter what time of the day you play