Burns Dog Food Review

wooky's review of Burns Dog Food

“I have had my third Jack Russel for 18 months and no...”

Written on: 21/11/2009 by wooky (1 review written)

I have had my third Jack Russel for 18 months and no matter what food I gave her she had very sloppy poo.(Neither of my previous jacks had this problem - they could eat anything!) I stopped giving her any treats and only used her food. Iams was the best but her poo was still difficult to pick up. A friend asked if I had tried Burns which I did. MAGIC! no sloppy poos anymore and I'm now using Burns treats too - fantastic solid stools and a happy, healthy little dog! Wish I'd known about Burns earlier - not many shops even mention it -never mind stock it!!

Pamjo's Response to wooky's Review

Written on: 14/01/2010

I found this review very helpful because we have an new puppy (labradoodle) and were given a pack of mini bites by the breeder. He seems to be thriving but we were unsure whether to keep him on dry food - based on this review we shall certainly continue

Chris Oliver's Response to wooky's Review

Written on: 17/02/2010

I found this review very helpful because... we are having the same problem with our Basset Hound and need to resolve the problem.