ALBUM - Portable Digital Photo Gallery Review

Guest's review of ALBUM - Portable Digital Photo Gallery

ALBUM - Portable Digital Photo Gallery

“I just bought this from John Lewis and I must say I am...”

Written on: 20/11/2009

I just bought this from John Lewis and I must say I am very impressed. I am a professional photographer and I have thousands of pictures in my portfolio that I take to show clients. This Album saves me carrying hundreds of peices of my work around and to be honest come out exactly how I would like others to view them. The picture quality is truely amazing; the minutest details show up,it is bright and sharp and cant say enogh good things about it. If you have a portfolio you need to exhibit, this is the thing for you.

• 7"

Screen Size

• Amzin picture quality

Extra Features

Alderny's Comment

Written on: 06/04/2010

I found this review helpful because the reviewer is a professional photographer and should therefore be a good judge of technical quality, and says how it helps him/her. Some comments on features such as battery life, loading photos and ease of use would have made it even better.