Petite Star Zia Review

Guest's review of Petite Star Zia

Petite Star Zia

“I bought the petite star zia 4 with the carrycot and...”

Written on: 18/11/2009

I bought the petite star zia 4 with the carrycot and car seat. At first i loved it.It folds down small, ideal getting on and off buses and really light, so carrying it up and down stairs was bliss. Ive only had the pushchair 4 months and already I have had problems with it. Wheels have fallen off, and washers came off the front wheels making it impossible to turn the pram, raincover has split in 2 different places. The car seat doesnt fit on to the frame no more as the frame seems to have bent. Me and my husband have both been struggling getting the car seat on, in the rain! The carrycot hood has lost its support so now it just dips down on my daughters face. Plus the zia tips when bags are put on the back. Ive had to stop using my changing bag as this even made the zia tip and the handle bars drop even further down. I find it so uncomfortsble to push my back aches. I think that this is the worsed pushchair I have ever bought and i have wasted £240 and i will never be purchasing another pushchair like this one again! would not recommend it to no-body.

• 3 in 1