Confetti & Lace of Leeds, Leeds Review

Guest's review of Confetti and Lace of Leeds, Leeds

“This is by far THE best wedding dress shop in Leeds! ...”

Written on: 18/11/2009

This is by far THE best wedding dress shop in Leeds! I love the fact that they are open Sundays and offered me an evening apppointment too. They've got a brilliant range and initially I went in for an Alfred Angelo dress but then the assistant bought out an Ellis Bridal dress which I absolutely fell in love with! They are adding a halter strap for me at no extra cost! When I booked my dress I was giving a bottle of bubbly which I thought was a lovely touch...I am going back to get my bridesmaid dresses from them as they are the only stockists in Leeds to carry such a vast range and some fantastic Kelsey Rose and Eternity dresses and as my bridesmaids are all different sizes we are confident in finding a style that suits them all, from our skinny size 8 to my gorgeous curvy bestfriend who's a size 18. Thank you Confetti and Lace and good luck with your new bridal shop in Harrogate!