Aberdeen Steak House, Playa De Las Americas, Tenerife Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Aberdeen Steak House, Playa De Las Americas, Tenerife

“The ABERDEEN RESTAURANT located in front of Burger...”

Written on: 17/11/2009

The ABERDEEN RESTAURANT located in front of Burger King in Playa de las Americas is the most disgusting and repugnant place (because something like that cannot be called restaurant) I HAVE EVER EATEN!!!!!!

The quality of food was very very low and they charged me extra money for many things which already appeared included in the price that the flyer they give in the street shows.

They took advantage of me because i did not speak the language, i order before 6pm and they wait to after 6pm to put my order in the computer in order to keep charging me more extra money, and when i tried to complain about the service to the manager he shouted at me telling me he was busy and making me wait at least for 20 minutes, after all this nightmare i decided to pay the bill and never went back again to have any kind of relationship with those unpolite and thief people.

The funny thing i read in internet that the place was close for a while for money laundering, truth or not, you must know they will rip you off at the first chance they get.

"An unhappy client"

• Modern European

Food Type

• Under £5

Average cost per head

• First time

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all