BlackBerry Storm Review

• Reception

• Style

Ariane Hold's review of BlackBerry Storm

BlackBerry Storm

“I can see that there are already quite a few reviews...”

Written on: 17/11/2009 by Ariane Hold (2 reviews written)

I can see that there are already quite a few reviews on this subject but because i felt quite strongly about it at the time I would like to add my personal review.

The clickeable touch-screen is not responsive or accurate, the phone is sluggish and the navigation confusing. It is not clear how many apps are running at the same time draining battery and data transfer speed. Typing messages and emails was ok after a while but not great. I deliberately chose this over the iPhone because I do not believe in hypes and because reading some product reviews it became clear that BlackBerry is the weapon of choice for best performance push email. As I needed the phone to stay in touch with work when travelling and abroad I chose the Storm.

I cannot say how disappointed I was with it. The best bits were the camera function and the little pouch that came with it to keep the screen from scratching.

After 14 days of excessive testing I sent the phone back and exchanged it for an iPhone which was probably the best decision of the year.