Stihl MS660 Review

Guest's review of Stihl MS660

Stihl MS660

“I always wanted a good saw that would start up when...”

Written on: 17/11/2009

I always wanted a good saw that would start up when needed, make cutting wood enjoyable instead of raw work. I found all of this in one saw! This was the best purchase I have ever made. I cut between 15-25 cords of wood a year and within the last 3 days I have managed to cut up about 5 cords of wood in 1/2 the time it used to take me. This saw is an animal! and is a wood-eater, sawing through hardwoods like butter, 25" bar, without any bogging what so ever. The only thing that I would have liked to know before making the purchase; as small as it may seem is, that Stihl does not make a chainsaw case to fit this saw or the MS 880 model. This is a rather large investment and I like to keep my equipment in tip top shape so a case would have been the cherry on the sundae.My personal opinion is that out of 1-10 10 being the most satisfied with the saw I give it a perfect 10. Thanks Stihl for a great well balanced saw!

P.S- I found out what to do with the saw wood piles left behind; Kindling wood