Beko CDA543FW Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Beko CDA543FW

“The Beko CDA543FW is the worst appliance that I have...”

Written on: 15/11/2009

The Beko CDA543FW is the worst appliance that I have ever owned. I bought it as it fitted the narrow space in my kitchen and seemed to have a good number of shelves/drawers. Unfortunately as it approached its first birthday the fridge stopped working and the engineer came out. He stated that it needed a new compressor. In fact it had 3 new compressors and two of those needed regassing. The engineer stated that the compressors were not efficient enough but we would never get a replacement out of Beko.

Since then the fridge freezes at the back or is way above safe temperature and the freezer defrosts especially at the bottom. Although it is supposedly frost free the back of the freezer is constantly blocked with ice.

I have tried phoning and e mailing Beko but they are not interested in helping - only giving me an engineers phone number! Surely it is not too much to ask that an appliance should work for longer than a year..Do not buy this appliance it is not fit for purpose. I would never buy Beko again.

• More than 1 year