The Wedding Shop, Colchester Review

Guest's review of The Wedding Shop, Colchester

“I cannot thank The Wedding Shop in Colchester enough...”

Written on: 12/11/2009

I cannot thank The Wedding Shop in Colchester enough for helping me to look and feel amazing in my dress on my wedding day!

The staff are very friendly and helpful. They put a lot of time in to finding your perfect dress. They did try to sell me accessories that I wasn't too sure about (which I expected them to do), but once I had expressed my opinion this was respected and they did everything to please. The women who deal with the fittings are particularly fantastic. So much effort goes in to making sure your dress fits just right! The quality was outstanding and my husband was speechless when he saw me walking down the aisle!

On the down side, this is a popular shop and unfortunately this means that despite making an appointment you can often be kept waiting for 30 mins. But this also means that your appointment will not be rushed! When it is busy it can feel quite a small space but it is much better than others in Colchester! Finding my dress and having a friendly member of staff far outweighed this! If it is busy it is for a reason!! I wouldn't hestiate to recommend any of my friends to go there!

I wish I could wear my dress every day!:-)