Just IT www.justit.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Just IT www.justit.co.uk

“With no IT background I attended the NPP course at...”

Written on: 11/11/2009

With no IT background I attended the NPP course at Just IT 3 years ago and and managed to get a placement 2 weeks after finishing the course. That led onto a full time position and I have now progressed into a Third Line and have am a qualified MCSE and VCP.

The course itself was well structured with tutors who know their subjects but the pace is unforgiving with no time to cover anything with depth. They have to power through the chapters just to finish on time.

While I would question the real industry stndard skills you can learn in 11 weeks, Just IT gave me direction, confidence and and the contacts to get into the business. The rest is up to the individuals motivation. Do not underestimate how much work is needed during and after you get a job to get the most out of your £5k - if you are lazy you'll be wasting your money.

Lakeside's Comment

Written on: 26/12/2009

I found this review very helpful because...i have been thinking of picking up an online training package thinking i'll be working in a few weeks after certification but now i know it's more than that.