Diwa Authentic Indian Cuisine, Maidenhead Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

polly0123's review of Diwa Authentic Indian Cuisine, Maidenhead

“I am so excited for our work's Christmas dinner we've...”

Written on: 08/11/2009 by polly0123 (1 review written)

I am so excited for our work's Christmas dinner we've booked for at Diwa!

I was so blown away by this restaurant, it opened at the beginning of this year I think and I go almost every week now, with friends and family for a sit down meal, or I get it delivered.

Location:

It's near to Maidenhead Town centre, but not in the busy part which is a plus. and they have parking on site so its very convenient.

Value for money:

The meal prices are very reasonable for the brilliant quality of the food. They have special deals on, there's a lunchtime deal so I come sometimes with work and they have a Sunday buffet which is perfect when you want something easy!

Atmosphere:

Everybody is very friendly and it is beautifully decorated inside the restaurant. There is a bar so you can go up and get a few drinks if you want and when it's warm you can sit outside and eat your meal on the patio.

Food:

They have such a range of dishes here, they have the normal dishes you'd expect such as chicken tikka masala but they also have very exotic dishes you just have to try! Last night I tried duck raja it was absolutely exquisite! I'd recommend it to anybody! My husband is a vegetarian and they also have a great variety of dishes for him too.

Service:

As I said before, on Sundays there is the option of the buffet meal, but I usually go on a Friday for a proper meal. The waiters and the barman are very helpful and friendly and the waiting time is much quicker than most restaurants.

Seriously, I do not think you have tried Indian food till you've tried Diwa. You've gotta go!

10/10

• Indian

Food Type

• Under £5

Average cost per head

• Several times a month

How often do you eat here?

• Suits all